To design and develop a website / blog for Tania Pilcher at Fit Foodie Nutter to promote her easy, healthy recipes for nutritious and wholesome meals, as well as her passion for fitness, wellbeing and travel.
As a food and lifestyle blogger, Tania had certain requirements that were very specific, including:
- Portray Fit Foodie Nutter as a personal, fun and friendly blog
- Generate sales of e-book offering quick and healthy recipes
- Allow users to quickly and easily find and print recipes
Working with Tania’s specifications we provided Fit Foodie Nutter with a bespoke and completely one-of-a-kind website taking inspiration from some of her favorite websites and lifestyle blogs.
1. Bespoke Design – We designed a totally unique website based on the specific requirements of Tania at Fit Foodie Nutter.
2. Content Management System – A robust content management system (CMS), was central to Tania, who needed the ability to upload recipes and edit content. We built the Fit Foode Nutter website using WordPress, and provided training to help Tania use it.
3. Web hosting –We provided fast, reliable web hosting with enough storage space to fulfil Fit Foodie Nutters requirements. With over 25k Instagram followers, Tania was generating a lot of regular website traffic, so this was essential.
4. Business email – We provided Tania with the personalised business email addresses.
5. On-site SEO –For Fit Foode Nutter, we set-up Google Analytics, optimized meta tags, titles and descriptions as well as several other essentials tasks.
6. Expert support – Our dedicated support team make sure that when Tania has a question, we’re on hand to help.
With around 80% of internet users now owning a smartphone, it’s more important than ever for a website to be responsive. The Fit Foodie Nutter website is therefore compatible with any device, including desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.